Aug 20, 2009

Time Flies When You're Planning a Wedding

I can't believe we're getting married in 16 days!!!

This is Daniel, by the way. Mindy's been having all the fun on here, so I think it's time I made my own contribution :) First things first: I've been wanting to post pictures of some of the pretty new apartment furniture we've been fixing up over the last few weeks. Here's a picture of our buffet-style entertainment center before it made the short journey to my apartment (We had to sand it down reeeeally good first)


Now here's that lovely white beast after he'd been meticulously painted and positioned in my living room:
We've got some other fun furniture in the works right now (including some super comfy couches...thanks mom!), but I'm gonna wait 'til I have my professional home-maker here before I show off any more :P

~Daniel


Quick Announcements: For those of you who have NOT rsvp'd yet, please do! There's still room and time if you do it right now :) Also, we've gotten some feedback from folks who were unable to visit the RSVP "website" written on the invitation. Just for the record, colemansinlove@gmail.com is an email address, not a website. You should be able to email that address without setting up any special account. The same goes for this blog, too. You can post comments as a guest without setting up an entire blogger account. Please email us if you have any more tech questions :)

1 comment:

  1. Daniel, please do NOT let Jason know you did this!!! He wants to sand everything in our house and refinish it. Maybe we'll just hire you! :-)

    ReplyDelete