Aug 9, 2009

TWENTY SIX DAYS!!!

Until wedding bells toll :)

Goodness. I don't even know where to start...I'm pretty positive things are coming right along. This week is going to be my work-super-hard-and-long-on-everything week. So that hopefully we wont end up with any extra things to do those last few weeks.

Daniel starts school up again on the 24th, and that in itself is going to be a big adjustment. I'm so used to just having to work around his work schedule to see him, but work AND school will require a little more skillful planning. Definitely doable.

I have pictures. Our sweet friend Jonathan Volk took engagement pictures for us a few weeks back and I have a few of them. I would like to wait until we actually get the disc of pics before I post any, though.

And Daniel said he would post some apartment pictures, too. Because we painted a whole bunch of furniture. Its exciting to me at least...

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where we confirm that we're coming. Anyway, this is the Harding's confirming Tom and Rene and Stacey. Kathleen really wants to come bc Daniel is the only one that calls her "Kathy" and she won't eat anything probably, but we would totally understand if it was not o.k. Just let us know. Great blog and page and think you guys rock. So glad to be a part of it.:)

    The Harding's

    ReplyDelete