Nov 14, 2009

I'm feeling a little torn right now...

I started ANOTHER blog.

I know, right? I can barely keep up with one.  Probably not the wisest of moves. Its mindycolemanphotography.blogspot.com. Its linked to this account. I don't really get how that works. In some ways I think I'm tech-savvy and all, but these blogs are just so confusing to me...

ANYWAYS...
These are some of the pictures I've been playing with the past few days that I'm going to be putting up in our apartment! I found TTV screens on Flickr and found 12x12 frames at AC Moore. LIME green frames. We'll need to spraypaint those... but I'm starting with four of them.








And I got the idea from this picture...so you know i'm not that clever. i've seen it done before :P



Will let you all know how it turns out! I'll be heading BACK to Walmart again to try and print them. People do NOT like printing 12x12's. And their machines don't either, apparently.


Love,
Mindy


1 comment:

  1. aw thats really cute... i saw that last image before and loved the way it looked... your photos look really good, too.

    ReplyDelete