Mar 5, 2010

friday fuuuuun.

two VERY excitingly fun things happened to me today.

no.1
TWILIGHT SWEETHEARTS FROM MAGGIE!!!
i'm not typically a big fan of candy -- but charlotte got me addicted to these when she bought me a box last year. oh. they are so fun. they're glittery. and say silly things on them.

no. 2
MY HERBS ARE FIIINALLY STARTING TO GROW!
yes. all of these are going to be in caps. its starting to annoy me, even. but thats how its gonna be. 
but seeeee! tiny baby sprouts are popping up. i thought i had killed my cilantro when i left it out the other night in the freezing cold. my seedling are intrepid little things.




no. 3
my kitchen is the prettiest its ever been so far. 
this is not my whole kitchen. duh. but i lost a lens. and only have my 50mm right now. it doesn't like to show my whole kitchen. so yes. this is the prettiest part, anyways. mostly.



no. 4 
panera breakfast with daniel for our six months of marital marriageness celebration. it was the only time today we were able to be together. but we have all of spring break. so that more than makes up for it.

i was going to post a silly video...but its not working right now?


Hope you're all having a happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment