Nov 24, 2010

pre thanksgiving thanks.

so here is another post full of thankfulness. for mostly really little & seemingly insignificant things.

i am thankful that all of our windows get foggy in the morning from the bitter cold outside.


i am thankful for the pies that are baking in the oven that make our house smell like cranberries & nutmeg.

that i am not too old to find the high school musical soundtracks AWESOME.
maybe i shouldn't be thankful for that. but i am :)

for all of the people who have ever cut butternut squash into bit sized pieces before. it is not as easy as you would think…

for a time of year we get to see lots of family.

for another year with people i love.

i am thankful i got to see harry potter last night with friends + daniel & that i am becoming more patient & was able to wait four whole days to see it.

i am seriously thankful for libraries. & that i can reserve sherlock holmes online & it is waiting for me when i get there.

i am thankful to have a job i love. having no so great jobs before too, make me even more grateful. & for a husband who encouraged me to make a change in the first place.

ummm, did i mention that i am thankful for highschool musical soundtracks?
just kiiidding, guys! geez. i'm not that lame. okay. well maybe.

for google searches. & for homemade toothsoap *cough* i mean toothpaste.

for all the awesome christmas pictures we will {hopefully!} be getting this next month.

i am thankful for THIS little booger.

oh. SURPRISE GUYS! our third little coleman.
his name is hunny bunny. not so masculine of a name. but we're not even positive its a boy. so its all okay :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

7 comments:

  1. cute pictures!! oh I LOVE libraries too and requesting things at home and just picking them up, so wonderful :)love that 2nd picture of you two! Hunny Bunny is so cute!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    :)Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy!!!!!
    This is Adi! It's been such a long time! I love your blog and I love your beautiful life. I'm so happy that you're living this wonderful life. A big hug from argentina! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww. the first time i've seen honey bunny!! so cute. can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so envious! I've wanted a bunny for ages! Although, I don't believe I'll ever get one. :(

    Happy Thanksgiving from my little family to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and it's so cute! :)
    Hope you had a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete