Jan 24, 2011

{monday talk}

i'm posting a little bit later in my day than usual. i wasn't really inspired this morning to write anything. i'm still not totally. but if i just do it, i'll get back into the swing again, right?


so here is my news for the day: i've finished an item on my 23 before 23 list.

"no. 7 - buy a rug for our living room"
my dad goes to auctions every so often & found us this massive braided wool rug for 5 bucks! we love it :)
it looks like my grandmas house.


applications today & getting my bearings again after the weekend. 
AND we are participating in a chili cook off tomorrow evening.
 I CAN'T WAIT!!! 
we have a fun little team of us collaborating together. & don't tell, but i think we're going to make my vegetarian chili. shhhhhhh.



3 comments:

  1. um mindy!! gosh. take that link down. you're totally giving away our chili.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if anyone copies they are lower than low.
    i dare someone to do it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I am SO jealous, what a find for $5!! Send me one to Pa??

    ReplyDelete