Feb 16, 2011

{pinterest}

here is yet another online gadget that i love.
it keeps all of the things i find on blogs & in searching organized.
all recipes. pretty clothes. crafts. homes. etc…

& i LOVE it. 

no more randomly saved pictures in folders all over my desktop.
no more recipes saved in my email drafts folder.

just pretty pictures. all with their original links. & it takes 2 seconds to save them thru a little button you save in your bookmarks.

here is what your homepage would look like:
all of the boxes are 'boards' for categorizing your links. 

& your 'board' page will look something like this.
you can also follow other peoples boards, too. for whatever its worth, here is mine. & you can get a better feel for pinterest that way. & tell me if you end up using it & how much you love it!

13 comments:

  1. ooohhh thanks for sharing about this - i've never heard of pinterest before, but i totally just requested an invite! i've been starring items in my google reader, noting things i like, want to try later, etc. unfortunately, google reader doesn't have a way to organize starred items, so it's kind of a pain if i want to go back and look for something. or sometimes i forget about stuff that i had starred. this will be soooo much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i TOTALLY agree! i can spend an hour trying to go back through all of my starred items. you will totally love this, then :) its way easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined a few weeks ago and LOVE IT! Now following yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed. pinterest is a great invention. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of this but you made it sound so interesting! I might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so... did you know that there is a waiting list for Pinterest??? yeah. to quote Legally Blonde, "[i have been]...dramatic pause...waitlisted." :gasp:

    how did you get in??

    ReplyDelete
  7. nooooo! someone had sent me an invite WAY long ago. if you send me your email, i'll invite you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinterest is amazing.. I have had it for a while now & ahh it's so splendid :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm jealous. I'm dying to use it. I'm on the waitlist still. Anyway you would invite me toooo?/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi it's Bonnie Teplik from the SovGrace Gilbert church! :) I've been reading your blog for about a month now. ::grin:: *blogstalker* I like this pintrest idea! May I have an invite, too? Pretty please? :) ((bonniejoymwf@hotmail.com))

    ReplyDelete
  11. DITTO on the need for an invite!!!! PLEASE--whats this crazy waitlist thing for anyway?!
    betterthanasitcom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anyone willing to send me an invite also? I'm loving pinterest and can't wait to get started. Lcain968@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would also like an invite! Pretty please! kmhfrance@live.com

    ReplyDelete