Apr 20, 2011

{date nites & fancy walls}

wow. this month his just totally disappearing! i can't believe how quickly the year is passing…except where little baby is concerned…

well, the last few days for us have been not so amazing & kind of crazy. but today we are both doing pretty well, i think. i'm bad at putting off updates on here & never really giving you all one. so sorry. but i really will in a few days…

what HAS been nice is that we went out monday evening for a much needed date nite:

-reclaimed my gallery photos because i'm selfish & didn't want to share them with coffee drinkers anymore. i would rather enjoy them in our home…
-ate stuffed crust pizza {the first time since second grade, guys!} & salad in the park
-bought new fluffy pillows for our bed & disposed of the 'dead geese' that were there before them.
-sipped on little lattes. 8oz for me + half caf is apparently way too much for 8pm. i am so ashamed. that little cup kept me up until way past 1:30…

we are also finally beginning to fancy up this wall. 
sorry for the darkness.

3 comments:

  1. I remember stuffed crust pizza! I think my last time was...grade 4, on a road trip to Houston - haha. And I totally know what you mean about the 'dead geese' - need to get on that as well.

    p.s. LOVE the gallery pics - especially the goat one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. We need to dispose of our own "dead geese" that reside on our bed. Poor things. They've been so worn out! And yes, this month is disappearing so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a date night last Friday with my own man. Love them nights. Lovely blog btw!

    ReplyDelete