Apr 5, 2011

{happy busy week}

hello all!
just wanted to give a quick little update. & also to kind of serve as a ifidontblogmuchthisweekthisiswhy kind of thing.

well, after all of my time spent eating saltine's & butter noodles in bed, i'm finally getting out of the house this week! a LOT, actually.

also: random fact, but i have had the SAME tank of gas since late february. & its STILL just passed the halfway mark, guys. if that tells you anything about how much i've been out & about.
& daniel has driven me the few times i have…

yesterday, though marked my first photo session - really of the new year. i just finished editing them & am SO amazingly excited with how they turned out!!! i'll post a few on here soon :)
then tomorrow & thursday are two more sessions. & in between time, i've just started working part time from home - which is such an incredible blessing, but more on that, later. & family times & birthdays to celebrate, a daytrip & guestblogging for a friend later on this week & finishing up our driveway this weekend. no thanks to me. that is entirely daniels awesome doing. & my dad. {thanks, dad!}


so if you think of it - just pray that my body can keep up with my schedule this week! i'm so grateful to be feeling a little bit normal again. at least, i think this is normal. its kind of hard to remember what normal felt like pre-little coleman.

by the way:
i did this some time ago - but dang it guys!!! there have been SO many new people subscribing to my blog, so THANK YOU! i am still totally amazed that anyone would really want to read all of my ramblings, but totally feel free at any point if you're new or just haven't commented yet to just say hi & tell me about yourself & leave a link to your blog if you have one! i'd love to check it out :)

14 comments:

  1. i am a fairly new follower and am so excited to read about your journey into mamahood!
    xo,
    a
    macewen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mindy, it's Lilia. i have no clue how to follow you on here or subscribe.?? I am more familiar with following. Keep inspiring people with your creativity :-). You and Daniel are going to be beautiful parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and lilias90.blogspot.com, OR my ghana blog ...LILIAINGHANA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am very glad to hear that you are doing better! That hormone change with the first baby is pretty tough sometimes -- I was sick for forever!

    I have never fully introduced myself, but I am Leah and I love your little blog! You can find my blog at: www.sandretzky.blogspot.com !! I have a few others, but the links for those are on my main blog so if you are interested you can find them there. (:

    Walking with the King -- in love, in Christ :

    Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I stumbled upon your blog through my friend Elisa's baby blog & I just really like it! So I added ya to my google reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mindy I'm always happy to read your blog. You are a huge inspiration as a photographer and a great example(me hoping to get married someday:)) to me and its great to see how God is working in your life.

    http://allysonjanellphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mindy! I do really love your blog, everything you post about is so lovely and you seem very down to earth and genuine. So happy to have found your blog :)

    [www.polaroidsandtincanphones.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! Your posts are so warm, and make me smile! :) Glad youre feeling better!

    Rachel
    withlove-rachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hullo! I am new here, so a congratulations is in order!

    Love your blog and I am definitely a follower! Please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog. It's super sweet :) I've been a follower for a little while now and am so happy that you're feeling better!

    -Gretchen
    thatmamagretchen.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops, it's thatmamagretchen.blogspot.com

    I'm a tired mama, what can I say? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Mindy, I've been popping by your blog for a bit now - I enjoy your photography and craftiness and share your thoughts on healthy living. My blog is http://mondayswedance.blogspot.com - feel free to stop by sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, mindy! i'm not sure how i stumbled upon your blog, but i love it. :) i'm living w/ my hubs in africa right now, but only for 5 more weeks... unless the Lord tells us to stay. i blog at kkstone.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete