Apr 29, 2011

{royal wedding watching}

oh my gosh, guys!
did anyone else get up/stay up at an unnatural hour this morning to watch the royal wedding?!


i actually did. & i'm very glad i did, too. 
a fairly good sized group of us girls all got together to watch it & had breakfast.
i wouldn't have been able to pull myself out of bed at 4am otherwise.
but it was worth it. i mean, how often do you get to watch a princess wedding??

now feeling blah. followed by random bursts of energy.
my kitchen is immaculate.
& i can't say its been that way for at least the past two months. 

maybe theres something to getting up that early after all…

5 comments:

  1. I watched it from about 6:15 on. :) I missed the beginning but saw it later on. I just had my wisdom teeth out and haven't been getting much sleep as it is- no way was I getting up at 4:00 a.m. :)

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of fun. One of my girlfriends invited me to a "Royal Tea" tomorrow afternoon where we will watch the recorded wedding and have tea. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got up at 5 to watch it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gah - I watched it over on the west coast...which meant waking up at 2am to meet up with the rest of the crazies from my office. then we did breakfast and went straight to work after - totally know what you mean by feeling blah with random bursts of energy interspersed! but it was so much fun - would totally do it again. :)

    ReplyDelete