Jun 17, 2011

{a thousand thank yous}

wow guys...we have been so overwhelmed with the care & prayers you all have showered on us this past week.
thank you so much for everyone who left encouraging comments & has prayed for our family or emailed us. if i never got back with you, too, i am still super grateful.

the more things have settled in for us - at least the little we know so far, we are so excited about this little boy - if he's perfectly healthy or not. i can't wait to hold him & take care of him. we are already so much more in love with him than we were a few weeks ago. i feel as though our hearts could just burst we are so excited about meeting him. i think we have a name for him, too. it seems to fit him well. but i'll give it a few more days before we decide for sure & i start posting it everywhere.

we have another doctors appointment today, too. i'm just a little nervous about it. i can see that doctor days could possibly be the most trying for us - or at least make me the most fearful, but it'll be good to go & talk to them now that we can think a little better. & i don't think we'll learn anything new this time, either, so theres really nothing to be nervous about.

in completely unrelated news, though. daniel made me a raised bed for my tomato plants. i have five of them this year. thats kind of what my big garden plans turned into this year. five tomatoes. but its still more than last year :)

i am excited for them to start growing. especially the heirloom ones. they're a little further behind than our store bought guys...



hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
it is a month of weddings for us! i think we have one each weekend for the next several weeks in a row!

5 comments:

  1. yay tomatoes!! your yard is so nice looking.
    I'm glad and thankful that you and your husband are both happy and well :) I pray that God continues to bless you both and your little one, and shower all of you with joy! :)

    "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." ~John 14:27

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely keep us posted so that we can pray for you guys!

    We have a million weddings this summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will continue praying for you and your growing family. I hope that all goes well tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you very much and I am praying for you and your baby every single day since I last emailed you. I miss you very much and I will continue praying! Adi

    ReplyDelete
  5. your yard looks so so awesome, how nice!

    yesterday i met my cousin's baby girl, before she was born we didn't know what to expect for, doctors were really concerned about her... we were so so scared, but finally she came out perfectly, so i've been thinking a lot about all this stuff but mostly praying for you...

    so much love and hope around! it's blissful :)

    ReplyDelete