Jul 5, 2011

{topsail beach number one}

We are actually going to the same beach twice this summer. Once with daniels family & once with mine.

Our coleman family trip was at the end of may, & it kind of got overshadowed by baby news on here. i'm finally just getting around to looking at all of the pictures from it, so i thought i'd post a few :)

As always, we stopped in on Wilmington first & ate at our favorite, Riverboat Landing.





One really fun surprise was that our beachhouse had kyacks! i'd never been in one before, but we went out paddling in them almost every evening & had coffee & beach walks every morning.





see you again in a few weeks, beach :)

6 comments:

  1. great photo of the group of you, looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I love the group photo! I haven't been kyacking is such a long time! I'd love to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great time! :) My family used to go to Topsail Beach all the time when I was little, but I hardly remember it.

    I've never been kayaking- only canoeing when we went to the Florida Keys a few years ago. It was so much fun except for the fact that I was in the canoe with my brother and he kept trying to run us onto the bank. :)

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these perfect summer pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a lovely trip! awesome pictures...you two are such a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the pic of the whole family. Wendy told me how sweet the fellowship was at the beach. I'm so glad y'all had that time together!! I know for sure it was a blessing to them!! Praying for you guys...and for little Baby Isaac as well!!!

    ReplyDelete