Aug 5, 2011

{goodbye numbers 6 &13!}

still working on my 23 before 23 list.

i'm still really glad i made it. i love crossing things off lists. ask daniel.
but i feel like a lot has changed already since i made it, too.
baby i kind of changed a few of my goals a little {like the 5k. yeah right!!!}

but i'm still getting a decent number of them crossed off.
well…8. but in my defense, there are quite a few of them that i have 'basically' finished, but haven't marked off yet.

i still have 3 months, so we'll see how many more of these i can knock off. up next i think is a christmas tree skirt...


my two most recent victories, though, are numbers 6 & 13 -- shoot another wedding this year {& the way i'm feeling lately, i'm glad to have just done the one! all of my limbs are starting to turn to jello…} & print off our blurb books. i'll post about them when they come in the mail! i am SO excited about seeing them :)


is anyone else out there making progress with their new years resolutions or lists?


5 comments:

  1. I just panicked when I realized that I officially only have I more month... a month from today. crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't recall how I found your blog, but have been reading it here and there this summer. It's very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lists! I just started my 26 before 27 list and I am looking forward to cross things off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been doing a very bad job of keeping up with my new years resolutions. Life seems ot have changed so much though! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a kitchen island - #16... check! and i'm pretty sure you're natural enough to check off 11 too. ;)

    ReplyDelete