Sep 19, 2011

{books full of memories}


this past christmas time i had started making these books for daniel. i finally just got them printed last month. it took me awhile.
but they are fabulous alternatives to scrapbooking. which i love, but can never seem to finish.
they're also a lot thinner, which will be nice as the years go by, i think.
we got ours printed in 8 x10 books, with a hardcover image wrap. its a tiny bit more expensive that way, but we also wont have to wrestle with dust jackets.

this past time around we got all of our wedding day pictures & 2010 in books. up next is 2011 + all of our pictures from dating days.

we got them made through www.blurb.com & between now & the end of the month you can get 20% off your order using the code QUALITY if you're interested. they have deals like that going fairly often though if you sign up for their emails.

we could not be more thrilled with how ours have turned out!

12 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Did you use Shutterfly? I used it to make our wedding guestbook, and have been dying to make more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhh dying to make one, yours look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh. i still havent made a wedding album. this is another incentive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. alana - i can't believe i forgot to mention that part, so i'm SO glad you said something. i got them made through blurb.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so wonderful! I have been wanting to do something like this with our wedding photos too. How do the pages feel though, thick or more on the thin side?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely! I need to do this with all of our photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aren't these wonderful? I wish I could say I've gotten experiment with it, but my mom made us one with all of our wedding pictures and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! Are these the 20 page ones? Did you put one photo per page, or a few?? Just experimenting now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. um... THESE ARE AMAZING. I want to do this now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made one for my momma with all of our wedding pictures in it.
    And if I remember right I got an awesome deal on it.
    I think I paid under twenty dollars for a smaller version.

    They're so cute I'm horrible at remembering to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. On and i did mine on

    shutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete