Jan 16, 2012

{fab.com}



iwon't always recommend 'deal of the day' websites…but this one is a keeper.
i have been in love with fab.com.
it has so many beautiful unique home items, & what really did me in, today, was looking at the beautiful kitchen appliances they have on sale right now - including a gold blender, kettle & coffee maker {!!!}
i am a big fan of gold things, if you haven't noticed by now…

i wish these had been around when we first got married, so i thought they were worth sharing!

some of their sale items are still quite pricey. you just have to pick & choose, but its such a great site!

you can view a lot of past items in their fab feed.

right now, you can only become a member by invite, only. but you can use the link here to sign up!

i hope you all enjoy it as much as i do! even if it's just window shopping most of the time :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm so obsessed with this site that I had to ban myself from it for a month. Ha. Love those gold kitchen gadgets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I can tell this website is going to be my new obsession! I've already spent about fifteen minutes scrolling through the feed, haha. Thanks for sharing, otherwise I'd never have heard about this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of you, I finally got some rifle paper co goods that I've had my eyes on for awhile now! Hope you got some kickbacks from that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this post fully concerning the difference of latest and earlier technologies, it's awesome article.
    my page - nespresso citiz c120 manual

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I just simply love that kitchen stuff. Big thanks I came across here. Thank you and keep posting.

    ReplyDelete