Mar 8, 2012

{kony2012}

this has gone viral everywhere the past day or two, so hopefully you've already seen it, but if you haven't - it takes a few minutes to watch. its thirty minutes. its worth every second.

daniel & i watched it yesterday evening & there is so much i could say about this - but i really think i should just let the video speak for itself.

it's good for us to be made aware of things that are going on outside of ourselves & our families & our city & this is just one way you can.


second, sign the pledge here.
& repost this video.

& pray for these children.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I am the owner of a Photography blog photographymc.blogspot.com

    I'd like to exchange links with you. I added your blog to my Favorites!

    Pay me a visit and let me know with a comment on the blog what you think about it.

    P.s.

    There's something you may be interested in, on my blog started a free online photography course, that includes over 200 lessons at this link: Free online Digital Photography Course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that this video is being reposted everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was totally shocked by that video, it is really powerful; it's nice to see it appear everyday somewhere new, even in the news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/post/18890947431/we-got-trouble

    you should take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this! We need more people like those involved in Invisible Children, to fight the injustice going on in the world.

    ReplyDelete