May 22, 2012

{family days}



we're enjoying more family time this last week.
isaac and i also got a bit of time out of the house for the first time just for fun. not to see a doctor or get groceries - we went to play in a fountain. or watch other kids play. & talk with mommies & let isaac meet other babies. it was nice to be out with him. & he loves being outdoors lately.
he is already a nature lover like his dad.

on a side note, we are also really enjoying watching sherlock after waiting over a year and a half for the second season! the last one of the season was the past sunday - who else watched it? CRAZY!!!! i think we have it figured out ;)


recipes coming up later this week! i just need a few pictures to go along with everything :)

10 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures! Glad you were able to go out for fun! Uh, yes to watching Sherlock...the last episode was craaaazy! Makes my brain hurt...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I always look forward to new pictures of Isaac, he's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy! We JUST watched episode 3 THIS MORNING. Oh wow. Wow wow. Would love to hear your theory cuz I'm not sure how he did it! We looove Sherlock. The Masterpiece Mystery versions are just film candy on every level and well deserving of the title "masterpiece!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. isaac is so precious <3

    ahh i love sherlock!! that episode was crazzzzy!! can't wait for the next season.

    love you guys, you're in my prayers always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sherlock was so good this season. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these pictures - especially that last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isaac looks so great! And it looks like he has a little tan. What a sweet boy. As for Sherlock, I haven't figured it out... I can't wait to see what they do next - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such beautiful pictures. They actually brought tears to my eyes. What can I say, I'm a sap for love and these pictures just show so much love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I especially love the last one - so much love!

    ReplyDelete