Dec 5, 2012

{family photos 2012}

Daniel+Mindy+Darius-6

Daniel+Mindy+Darius-12

Daniel+Mindy+Darius-18

Daniel+Mindy+Darius-33

Daniel+Mindy+Darius-20

Daniel+Mindy+Darius-34

Daniel+Mindy+Darius-46

Daniel+Mindy+Darius-59

Daniel+Mindy+Darius-73
michael took our family photos again this year.
he is a dear friend & amazing photographer. we are always glad for an excuse to see him.
& winter to me is one of the best times to take photos. i just love all of the branchy trees & gray skies. its lovely.

isaac was a little mad at being taken outside in the cold. he's the only one of us that could manage to still look cute like that ;)

see last years before & after baby photos here & here.

9 comments:

  1. these are so cute mindy - i love the sunlight in the outdoor ones and the peek at your home in the last. :) your shoes are perfect, too! thanks for sharing your little family with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are such an adorable family. Isaac's looking so big and healthy as well - it's been great to see his development lately and I hope things continue looking up for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys look great, these are gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such lovely photos- I love the sun in the first few!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these made me so happy :) second to last one is my favorite--isaac looks so old!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite is Isaac in the 2nd one. He's all "whatever mom and dad."
    and his eyes look like they miss me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've ever commented on here, but I had to today, to say that Isaac is so cute! He looks very much like both of you. And you and your husband are so beautiful too, and going together so well!
    I like your little family =)

    Merry Christmas!
    Thalie.

    ReplyDelete