Mar 6, 2013

{prince isaac & his chair}




we picked up this little chair at an antique mart on a date day last month. i have been dying to post pictures of it ever since! it obviously wasn't made for babies. probably more like dolls or kittens, but isaac is a big fan & it fits him perfectly. he watches yo gabba gabba in in every morning while i eat my breakfast in my big chair.he was actually incredibly grumpy & cried most of the time i was taking these, but i still managed to get a few smiles out of him by hiding behind a planter in our kitchen & popping over the side to take a picture. he thought that was a little funny :)


11 comments:

  1. this kid. such an absolute favorite <3 I can't handle how cute he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this little chair is so cute and Isaac too, of course. So adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness this is adorable! The chair looks like it was perfectly made for him!

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love it! The chair and his little suit! So cute I can hardly stand it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could he be cuter? Doubt it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutie Pie even when he's pouty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have followed your story right from the beginning and I always smile when I see sweet photo's of him!
    He is an angel who has touched hearts all over the world - I may not always comment, but I just thought you should know ;-)
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde
    *South Africa*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a dapper little dude.
    I love the fourth pic, where he's got this "I know something you don't know" smirk on his face. So glad to see him sittin' pretty, even if he's pouty, after all the surgeries.
    God's peace and blessings and health and strength on your family, Mindy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too much! Such a cutie that Isaac. Loved the Instagram of him picking out his fish too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohmygosh, melt my heart!! He is too freaking adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete