Nov 20, 2013

{little tonto}

here is one of the few things that i have failed to mention yet. i started a business a few months back! all of the pieces just fell together for it really quickly - its been a whirlwind couple of months - but it has been such a wonderful hobby for me. & as a mom - its actually been really nice to have something else to put some thought into. & i've missed having some sort of creative outlet, so this is it.

so this is little tonto. it was born out of a desire to just have some shoes that actually fit isaac. with a bit of a moccasin flare, which i wanted to incorporate because my family is native american.
isaacs feet are still so itty bitty, its nice to have something fit him finally! i ended up with dozens of them before i even realized what i was doing & it got me thinking that i should try my hand at selling them. its a great nap time project to work on each day. so that was surprise number 1.

hint: surprise 2 isn't a new baby ;)

you can visit my etsy shop if you're interested, or visit the little button on the side of my blog.








6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new business! The moccasins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest! I bet their comfy, too!!! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember wishing so much for something like these when our daughter was just beginning to walk. She insisted on walking on concrete pavements and places where there could have been glass but the shoe shops here in England refused to sell shoes to small children in case it hurt their feet. The choice was either hard rubber soled shoes like miniatures of adults or flimsy socks. Things have improved since then but there is still nothing as lovely as these. I love how they are both soft but substantial enough to protect, they also look like they stay on! Best of all they look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much! You're too kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are adorable! They are the nicest shoes I´ve ever seen! I´m impressed.

    ReplyDelete